Hello! My name is Roberto Iza Valdés. I was born in Cuba, raised in the Unites States, and I grew up on eBay. I collect Spanish documents which refer to the Island of Cuba in the colonial period. My other great passion is the Canary Islands. I will occasionally list ephemera from my own collections and accumulations that I cannot continue to preserve properly and that I would otherwise be unable to share with others.
Among my favorite eBay sellers are JEQUE, BULKCOVER and NUFIL. JOSE_OVALLE always has a beautiful bargain and airmails it from Spain for a flat rate of under $3.00, which is miraculous. Keep your eyes peeled also for Katyn39 in Asturies
6 comentários:
Ah!!!!!!!!! ele voltou!
verdadeiramente assustador!
ah!
socorro!
1927,1928?
o mito! ele, ele está de volta!
Acautelai-vos, o sorriso meigo depressa passará para um cerrar de dentes medonho!
E quando ele pergunta 1927? podem crer, meus queridos amigos, que a vossa vida jamais será a mesma!!
Perguntem pelo jovem da fotografia...
Que giro!! O vosso blog é bueda de bonito! Ki fixe!! Vou dizer ás minhas amigas! ah! Sabem o que é 1927? lolol
Hello! My name is Roberto Iza Valdés. I was born in Cuba, raised in the Unites States, and I grew up on eBay. I collect Spanish documents which refer to the Island of Cuba in the colonial period. My other great passion is the Canary Islands. I will occasionally list ephemera from my own collections and accumulations that I cannot continue to preserve properly and that I would otherwise be unable to share with others.
Among my favorite eBay sellers are JEQUE, BULKCOVER and NUFIL. JOSE_OVALLE always has a beautiful bargain and airmails it from Spain for a flat rate of under $3.00, which is miraculous. Keep your eyes peeled also for Katyn39 in Asturies
Obrigado pela lembrança Roberto.
Enviar um comentário